Wednesday Wisdom

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

On my way to work today, there was a girl who was on my train, then in front of me when we both arrived at Starbucks. The path she took, and the path that I took however, were very different. When we exited the train she was in front of me on the escalator.  She tried rushing to pass a woman into the turnstile, and ran into her instead getting an annoyed "say excuse me, please." She was quickly out of my sight after she, for the second time, ran into another woman turning the corner on the street. I arrived at Starbucks, and there she was, in front of me in line.

It got me to thinking, why is she in such a hurry to wait in line? Whatever the reason, it gave me inspiration for Wednesday wisdom.

"If you're always racing to the next moment, what happens to the one you're in?"
~Unknown

And, because I have such an awesome nanny, some great pictures of Noelle to help you get through the middle of the week!




1 comment: