Baby Girl's Summer Wardrobe

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ok, hand has been slapped ...

I made the mistake of going on Baby Gap's website yesterday. I almost died. gah. Thankfully I got out of there without any damage being done, but oh.my.gosh was that hard. There is just too much cute baby girl summer clothes on there right now. Here are a couple of the outfits I just about snatched off of the "shelf."


All the neon, the adorable aquarium line ... I mean, come on! "Turtle-y Adorable." I almost died again! However, their new sugar rush line is my favorite by far.


While I looked out my window at the snow swirling in the air I dreamed of the spring and summer when Noelle will be able to wear this type of clothing. It makes me miss Florida, and how great it was to not have to bundle her up so much. No sleeves, no socks, no problem!




No comments:

Post a Comment