Faith

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I've decided that once a week, maybe mid-week as it turns out, I'm going to talk about inspiration. Sometimes on Wednesday finding a little inspiration is all I need to get through Thursday to make it to Friday, and the weekend.

This week's inspiration is about faith. I don't mean faith in the religious way, but more in believing that everything happens for a reason, and, that everything will work out just fine.

I am a learn from your mistakes kind of girl. In most cases I'd rather do something my own way, screw it up, and learn from it, rather than doing it the way someone told me was the "right" way, first. Some might say I'm stubborn. I also like to "wear it home." I get an idea in my head, and I run with it. Today's quote reminded me of me.

Sometimes we have to take a leap, and trust that things will come together. Have faith in the process, and most importantly have faith in yourself.
“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
― Martin Luther King, Jr.


No comments:

Post a Comment