Noelle's 9th Month

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Well, last weekend concluded Noelle's 9th month. She's officially been alive as long as I cooked her. Wow. It's hard to say which went by faster. I'll tell you though, I'm certainly enjoying this summer a lot more than I enjoyed last!

I think this month Noelle has changed the most significantly compared to the rest. She eats well, sleeps great,  and is standing wherever there is something she can pull herself up.

We had her 9 month check up this week and the doctor was very happy. Noelle weighed 18 lbs 10.5 oz on Tuesday, which now puts her into the 50% as opposed to the 25% that she's been until now. She also grew two more inches since her 6 month check up - 29 inches, 90%! But now to the fun stuff - pictures! Enjoy!

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment