Noelle's Third Month

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Noelle turned three months old this week. I can't believe how quickly three months has gone by. It's hard to remember what we filled all of our time with be fore she was here. Since I've gone back to work, I made a promise to myself to not let things slide. I've made a huge effort in the past couple weeks to make sure that we eat a good dinner* (I say huge effort because Dave used to do all of our cooking), keep up with chores, and try to have some us time each night too.

One of my favorite things to do each month (or every few days ...) is to look back at the photos from the past few months, and see how much Noelle has grown. We don't really notice it on a day to day basis, but she's obviously grown a lot! So, without further delay, my favorite way to compare Noelle's growth - pictures of her in her swing.
First Month
Second Month
 Third Month

As I mentioned in my 'Mom's Must Haves' post, the 2 in 1 swing is one of my favorite things that we have for her.  We're pretty lucky that Noelle loves it so much too. She plays, naps, and hangs out in it at least a couple times each day (all with supervision of course!).

In the past month Noelle is really found her hands. She reaches for things, and can hold onto toys and blankets so much better than in the last month. She has also gotten really good at holding her head up during tummy time, and when we sit her in our laps. We can tell she wants to roll over, and loves being on her side. When we say "mama" and "dada" to her, she gets really excited too. 

I know this fourth month is going to fly by. January will be over before we know it, and then us girls are using my birthday present plane ticket, and heading to the sunshine state to spend some time with Cammy and Gramps "TBD." I should have some great photos after that trip of Noelle's first big travel adventure. Stay tuned!

*I'll be posting one of my favorite dinner meals sometime in the next week. Be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment