Three (almost) Weeks of Noelle

Saturday, November 3, 2012

The past 14+ days have just flown by, and I'm proving this by the delay in posting an update! I meant for this to be a two week update, and started writing this about four days ago.

We were lucky enough to have my parents here for two weeks to help with the adjustment. It was proven how helpful this was, when after only being gone for one day, we had a full laundry bin! My mom was a tremendous help with watching Noelle so I could do things like shower, and my dad was in charge of Halas. Noelle even got a visit from Aunt Erica who escaped the hurricane madness in New York to spend time with us.
Now we're on our own though, and doing alright I'd say. Noelle's days are filled with feedings, diaper changes, and naps, while my days are busy with trying to manage all of Noelle's "to-dos" as well as taking care of the housework like laundry, and cleaning, making sure I eat, and walking Halas!
We celebrated Noelle's first holiday this week, too! While I am not a huge fan of Halloween, I'm trying to get into it for her. Dad loves Halloween, and is already looking forward to Halloween themed birthday parties.
My intention will be to update at least weekly, but we'll see how that goes!

Happy November, everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment