Thankful

Friday, November 23, 2012

As I sit here, a sleepy puppy by my side, baby in bed, and hot chocolate in hand, I'm reminiscing over our Thanksgiving day. It was Noelle's first, and no doubt will be one we won't forget.

On our way to the Dave's Aunt's house we talked about what we were thankful for this year. Each other, of course, was first and foremost. We always refer to ourselves as a team, and I can't imagine a better teammate than him. Through the ups and downs, and all of the changes that we've been through together we support and encourage each other no matter what. Next, baby Noelle.

She's our little pumpkin pie, munchkin, no-no, darling little girl. We're so lucky to have been blessed with such a perfect daughter. She was such a good girl during our outing, the longest we've had since we brought her home. It's hard to imagine possibly loving her any more, and every day I find myself falling more and more in love with her! Then our families.

We have the best families. In-laws on both sides, Aunts, (funny I just realized that neither Dave or I have Uncles), cousins and extended family, all of you. They are supportive, and always there for us.

Other things that we are most thankful this year for are our great jobs. While so many people are out of work, we are very lucky to have jobs that we love. Our friends. Our pets. The list really could go on, we are very lucky, and have a lot to be thankful for, not just on Thanksgiving, but everyday of the year.
From our family to yours, we hope you had a fantastic holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment