Now We're Three!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Well, just as mommy had hoped, our baby girl came a week early. Noelle Irene Silverman was born on October 15, 2012 at 12:32 pm. She was a petite little lady weighing 6 pounds, 3 ounces, and only 18 inches long. She stole our hearts immediately.


It's hard to believe that a week has gone by so quickly. While my parents visit, we're sending photos to Las Vegas until Noelle's west coast grandparents can come for a visit in November. Here's a few of my favorite shots from the past week.



I'll do my best to keep up the blogging as much as I can.  We'll definitely have a firsts to tell you about in the coming weeks. Noelle enjoyed her first Bears game last night, will meet her Aunt Erica this weekend, and celebrate her first Halloween next week. We're staying busy as usual, and trying to catch as much sleep as we can in between!


No comments:

Post a Comment