38 Weeks

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I don't have too much exciting news to share other than the update this week. So, why don't we get right to it? Two more weeks (hopefully) to go!

How far along? 38 weeks. 
Total weight gain? Not quite sure anymore. It fluctuates a bit and I think I'm retaining a lot of water based on the size of my calves and ankles...
Maternity clothes? Absolutely!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? This week I slept really well for the most part. Very deep sleeping, and actually feeling quite rested when I wake up in the morning. 
Best moment this week? Lunch with a friend who moved away, and was in town for the weekend. It was so enjoyable and nice to catch up like the old days!
Miss anything? Nothing new this week. I am looking forward to wearing more than about three pair of my shoes. 
Movement? Not as big movements as before, but she's wiggling around as much as she is able to. 
Food cravings? Nothing new that I'm dying to eat. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nah. 
Labor signs? No. Hopefully we'll get news from the doctor on Monday that more progress has been made. I'm happy to cook this baby as long as she needs, but as soon as she's ready, so am I!
Symptoms? Swelling, water retention, and soreness now that little miss is getting bigger. 
Belly Button in or out? In - I seriously can't believe it. 
Wedding rings on or off? Off. 
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy, but very ready. 
Looking forward to? Hopefully news that baby girl is making progress on her escape route at the doctor on Monday. 

Have a great week everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment