Weekend in Review

Monday, August 19, 2013

And...we're back! After a week's vacation, and another week to adjust to being back home and on a "schedule" it's time for a blog update. I thought, why not pick up right where I typically would after the weekend? Time for another weekend in review!

Saturday was really nice. Haircut for mom, and a play date with Uncle Brian for Noelle. We all had lunch together afterwards, and then took naps (Noelle and me, Brian might have too, but I didn't ask). Then, we lounged around with Halas, did some laundry and waited anxiously for dad to get home from work.


On Sunday we enjoyed a relaxing morning with a couple quick trips to the store before bbqing with friends. It had been much too long, and we had so much to catch up on, I didn't even touch my phone to take some photos.


Hope ya'll have a good week. I'll be back soon with some fun vacation pics, recipes, and projects from my sewing machine - yes, sewing machine! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment