35 Weeks

Monday, September 17, 2012


This pregnancy is wrapping up faster than I would have imagined. It always seems like when you're really anticipating something, time seems to drag on forever. However, I really can't believe that there are only (about) five weeks left, and our baby girl will be with us. It's unbelievable!

Her nursery is mostly ready, and yesterday we picked up the last few baby must haves. There are a some wall hangings that need to go up, including a mobile, and we'll be ready. I really love the way her nursery has come together, and as soon as it's finished I'll post some photos. 

How far along? 35 weeks. 
Total weight gain? About 32 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Absolutely!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? Eh, it varies. Last night was not a good night. Hopefully tonight will be better. 
Best moment this week? I think there were two good moments this week. 1) Saturday night in and dinner with B. The pups got to have a play date too! 2) Spending all day Sunday with the hubs, including a family trip to the dog park!
Miss anything? I'm really ready for a pumpkin beer!
Movement? Yes, still feeling movement, but I can definitely tell she's running out of room. 
Food cravings? No food cravings, just ready for that beer. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, but I've been having a lot more acid reflux lately which is not fun. And, I really hate Tums because they taste like chalk - YUCK!
Labor signs? No.
Symptoms? Swollen feet, and generally uncomfortable. 
Belly Button in or out? Sill in!
Wedding rings on or off? Off. 
Happy or moody most of the time? Mostly happy.
Looking forward to? Girls dinner with Carrie and Leena on Wednesday!

If any moms out there have end of the road (or beginning of it as it may be) advice my ears are ready. I love hearing everyone's stories, tips and secrets, so bring 'em on!
Dog Park September 16, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment