34 Weeks

Sunday, September 9, 2012


Today was opening day for the Bears at Soldier Field, so naturally, we watched football. We decided to go out for the game and check out Anthem in Wicker Park. (Going out is rare for us, so it was well deserved, and a nice change up for the afternoon.) 

Everything worked out really well because this weekend was Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago, which happens to be directly outside the bar doors! This gave me the perfect excuse to go for a walk at half time, and when I needed a stretch. Dave got time with the guys, and everyone leaves happy :) 

There are so many great vendors that I saw at this fair! I picked up a lot of business cards to check out again from home, and Noelle got a few treats too. 
Owl rattle - The Wind and The Sail
Leg warmers & hat - Little Hip Squeaks 
How far along? 34 weeks. 
Total weight gain? About 30 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Absolutely!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? Mostly good now that we are settled in the new apartment, and the creatures are becoming more comfortable here. 
Best moment this week? Simply getting into a better routine at the new apartment.
Miss anything? Nah. Not this week. 
Movement? Yes, lots of movement, and what I think is a butt in my ribs. Little jabs at my sides here and there, too. 
Food cravings? Nothing this week, really.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No.
Labor signs? No.
Symptoms? Just my swollen feet and fingers. Luckily the temperature has cooled, and the moving is mostly complete. This weekend the swelling in my feet has gone down considerably. 
Belly Button in or out? In, but I suspect it will be the opposite in the not too distant future.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. 
Happy or moody most of the time? Mostly happy.
Looking forward to? Our 34 week appointment on Tuesday, and getting to see how the little lady has developed :)

Hopefully at some point this week I'll have nursery photos to share with you. Noelle's room is almost together!

Have a great week, ya'll & happy fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment