33 Weeks

Monday, September 3, 2012


I can't believe we finally get to say that Noelle will be here NEXT MONTH! About 7 weeks left, and we'll be a family of five (you can't forget the creatures).

How far along? 33 weeks.
Total weight gain? About 30 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Absolutely!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? I've been sleeping really well in the new digs this week. I don't know if it's just the relief that the move is over, or that I've been walking more, or that I've been busy unpacking and organizing. Whatever it is though, I'll take any sleep I can get!
Best moment this week? This long holiday weekend!
Miss anything? While unpacking the bar ware yesterday, and putting away our beer glasses, I decided I can't wait to have a nice fall beer. Pumpkin variety for me, please!
Movement? Yes, morning, noon and night with some in between, too!
Food cravings? Nothing this week, really.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No.
Labor signs? No.
Symptoms? Not too many this week. Just moving a bit slower on some days. Oh, and the almost constant need to go to the bathroom! Apparently my bladder makes a nice pillow. 
Belly Button in or out? In, but I suspect it will be the opposite in the not too distant future.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. I might be able to still wear the band, but with all of the heat and humidity lately, I don't want to chance it getting stuck. I wear it on a necklace most days.
Happy or moody most of the time? Mostly happy and content. Still a little stressed as we get the house together, but doing pretty good most days. 
Looking forward to? A short work week, and the hubs' schedule getting on a more "normal" track this week!

My goal is to do a weekly update from here until baby girl arrives. I've been trying to force myself to relax more, given the status of my feet (I had to buy a pair of size 10 - a whole size bigger than normal) these days. My nightly goal is 8 pm, and I've been doing pretty good lately.

Hope everyone has a great, short week! Happy September!


No comments:

Post a Comment