28 Weeks

Sunday, July 29, 2012

The third trimester has arrived! I can't even believe it. Thankfully, we have a few more weekends like this one, where we can just relax and go at our own pace, before the craziness begins in the middle of August.

How far along? 
28 weeks.
Total weight gain? 23-25 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Absolutely!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I'm not taking the sleeping for granted, and am looking at the "don't" as practice! I did break down and buy a maternity pillow, which now that I'm used to it I think will help a lot.  
Best moment this week? Having lots of time at home with the hubs, and no extra events after work, or on the weekend! Sometimes, we're kind of hermits, and I'm totally ok with that!
Miss anything? Not really. 
Movement? Constantly! She is a wiggle worm. In her last ultrasound her feet were at her face. Maybe she's practicing her yoga moves!?
Food cravings? It differs all of the time. Nothing too consistently. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? No.
Labor signs? No.
Symptoms? None really. I feel very lucky that things have gone quite smoothly. 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Half on. The engagement ring is resting peacefully in my jewelry box. With the heat and humidity lately, it's just not happening!
Happy or moody most of the time? When I'm not tired, I'm very happy :)
Looking forward to? First, our 28 week appointment on Wednesday! I'm also excited for a girls dinner on Thursday when Maureen is in town. It's sure to be a great week.

All of Noelle's nursery furniture has arrived and, like all of her other things, is packed up waiting to move at the end of the month. I'm starting to get antsy about the move. I think it's more that I just want it to be over and done with. The piles of boxes in my dining room is starting to get to me. To be in the new place, unpacking, and getting organized will be a relief. Then we'll really get to start preparing for our little girl to be here!


No comments:

Post a Comment