26 Weeks

Sunday, July 15, 2012

This week was pretty good! Nothing to major going on, but it's nice to have relaxing time at home.

On Monday we had a "parents-to-be" dinner with friends who are having a baby next month. They're also having a girl. It's nice to have friends who are going through the same things as we are, at the same time, and that hopefully the little ladies will grow up to be great friends!

Yesterday, we had a very nice shower at Maggiano's with the hubs' side of the family. Everything was great - food, friends, and everyone's generosity. Baby girl got lots of nice gifts, and is already so loved. We came home afterwords, and I got to really look at everything. Unfortunately, with the move next month, I've already had to pack things into boxes. I can't wait until we're in our new place and I can unpack everything!

How far along? 26 weeks.
Total weight gain? 20 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Pants and dresses. I love that the style of tops "these days" allows me to keep wearing many of my pre-pregnancy shirts!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? Eh. It is what it is I've decided, and am just looking at it as practice for when Noelle is here, and keeping me up most of the time. 
Best moment this week? Yesterday's shower with the Silverman "side," and getting Noelle's nursery furniture ordered.
Miss anything? Not really. 
Movement? Yes, lots of kicks and wiggling!
Food cravings? Lemonade and ice cream. Not together. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? No.
Labor signs? No.
Symptoms? Small headaches here and there.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy, especially now that the temperatures have cooled down a bit, and it's bearable to commute to work on public transportation. 
Looking forward to? Several weekends without plans which means a lot of time to relax. Also for continuing to pack and get organized for our move in August. 

Here are some pictures from the shower that I wanted to share. 

Bette and me
Dave, Pam (look in the mirror!), me and Kate
The whole group
It was a really great week, and I think things will be starting to move pretty quickly the next few months. I'll do my best to post more often. 

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment