30 Weeks

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Three quarters of this pregnancy is behind us, and the anxiety is starting to set in. Things are still going very well overall. Our move is coming up in two weeks, and this is our last weekend in our current apartment. Next weekend we'll be in Michigan so that really eliminates a lot of valuable packing/organizing/cleaning time. We're trying to get as much done this weekend as we can, to make the week leading up to the move a bit easier.

After a full morning today though (Land of Nod trip, Target, dentist, and packing) I'm ready to put my feet up and relax for a bit. So, here it is, the 30 week report!

How far along? 30
 weeks.
Total weight gain? 23-25 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Absolutely!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I'm not taking the sleeping for granted, and am looking at the "don't" as practice! 
Best moment this week? It's not a personal best moment, but we were very excited when we got the news that two of our friends' baby girls were born on the same day this week. Yay for lots of little ladies!
Miss anything? Not really. 
Movement? Lots of movement. Mostly at night time, or when Dave comes home from work in the middle of the night. He likes to talk to her and she either really likes it, or really hates it. We're not sure.
Food cravings? Yesterday I just had to have a Coke.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No.
Labor signs? No.
Symptoms? Starting to have a bit of reflux, and I hate Tums (don't tell me that you don't think they taste like chalk...), so feel that I am in quite the predicament. 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Half on. The engagement ring is resting peacefully in my jewelry box. 
Happy or moody most of the time? Mostly happy, though a bit anxious and frazzled feeling lately.
Looking forward to? Heading to Michigan this coming weekend and getting to spend time with friends and family.

The next few weeks are going to be really crazy, but I'll try to keep updating!

No comments:

Post a Comment