m.s.inspired update

Monday, September 16, 2013

The day finally arrived. My shop is open - for almost a day now - m.s.inspired is live! I have some of my basic bows listed currently, along side a few Halloween items. As soon as the rest of my Halloween bow, and bow tie supplies arrive those will be listed, too!


I'm really excited about this new venture, and thank you all in advance for your support and encouragement. If you have something custom in mind (I've posted a lot of other headbands on instagram) I'd be happy to collaborate with you to create something special. I already have some winter ideas brewing, and will be introducing some crocheted pieces to the shop in time for the cold weather.

I know this is short ... Noelle turned 11 months yesterday, and this last month of her first year is sure to fly by ... just like all of the others did. Shesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment