32 Weeks

Sunday, August 26, 2012


Well, we survived the move, everyone! Dave is out finishing up the last few trips from the old apartment, so I thought I'd take this time to put my feet up and write up a quick post. 

The move was mostly uneventful, until we arrived at our new apartment, to find out the AC was shot, we had no hot water (but I'm not complaining, this is the one time a cold shower actually felt great), and almost thought our dishwasher didn't work. Thankfully, the AC man came out quickly and replaced the fan, showed us that the water heater was turned way down from the previous tenants to "conserve", and a light switch controls the power to the dishwasher. Oh the quirks of a new apartment! 

How far along? 32 weeks.
Total weight gain? Somewhere in the vicinity of 28 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Absolutely!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? Hopefully tonight I'll sleep really well. I was anxious about the move Friday, and woke up at 3 am Saturday morning! Last night, Dave worked, and I was really sore from the move, so didn't exactly sleep well the first night in the new digs.
Best moment this week? Getting in the new apartment, and having the actual moving part in our past.
Miss anything? Not really. 
Movement? Lots of movement. I think she likes yogurt. Whenever I have my afternoon snack before getting on the train home, she's always dancing around in there :)
Food cravings? I'm totally craving blueberry pie after seeing it on the menu at Dave's new work!
Anything making you queasy or sick? No.
Labor signs? No.
Symptoms? Well, let's just say my feet are women's size nine pillows ...
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Half on normally. Today, all off. After a day of moving, and a day of unpacking, my extremities are what you might call large.
Happy or moody most of the time? I try and keep a positive attitude though this weekend, I will say, has been a challenge. Thankfully it's Sunday, which means back to a "normal" routine soon!
Looking forward to? A long weekend next weekend, and hopefully unpacking Noelle's room!

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. As we get settled, and closer to the finish line, I'll do my best to keep up the posting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment