Banana Nutella Milkshake

Friday, May 4, 2012

Here I am on the megabus headed back to Michigan for what is surely to be an enjoyable weekend with the original four: mom, dad, sister, me - perfect. I'm taking this time to get caught up on some much needed blogging, and will start reading Outliers for our next book club meeting. I sure am happy that this bus has about 10 people on it, and I have a row to myself!

Last week I officially was in the second trimester - 14 weeks cooked! The biggest change? My long lost appetite was back in full force. I couldn't be happier :)

One night I had a craving for a milkshake, and to the kitchen I went. Vanilla ice cream and milk is a good place to start, but what did I want in my shake? I wasn't quite sure. Nutella and banana sound good to you? It surely sounded delicious to me!








1 cup vanilla ice cream
1 tbsp Nutella
1 banana
milk to the consistency you like






put all ingredients in blender
mix until smooth










Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment