18 Weeks

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Well, baby has certainly been growing since the last update I posted. Things are still going very well though, and I couldn't be happier that the weather is now a bit nicer, too.


How far along? 18 weeks.
Total weight gain? 6-8 lbs total depending on the day.
Maternity clothes? Yes, pants. Thankfully summer has arrived and my dress wardrobe still fits!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? Great lately!
Best moment this week? Feeling the baby start to wiggle :)
Miss anything? Nah, nothing really.
Movement? A little here and there!
Food cravings? I've been really enjoying some lemonade lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No.
Gender prediction? Totally think it's a boy now. Had my first dream where I could tell the sex, and it was a boy. Before that I didn't have any dreams either way.
Labor signs? No.
Symptoms? Small headaches here and there.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy.
Looking forward to? Finding out the babe's sex in two weeks!


Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment