14 Weeks

Saturday, April 21, 2012

So, I thought it would be fun to keep a bit of a log on here as we progress through the months. I follow a blog called Little Baby Garvin and have taken the following "form" from her site.

How far along? 14 weeks.
Total weight gain? Zero.
Maternity clothes? Have bought a couple of items, but haven't incorporated them into my wardrobe quite yet.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? Better in the past week. Sleeping more through the night now than I did at the beginning.
Best moment this week? Dinner and talking about babies with Mrs. Sipple :) It's fun having friends going through the same things with me!
Miss anything? My appetite.
Movement? Nothing yet.
Food cravings? I've been enjoying fruit more than "normal" but I haven't had much of a taste for anything in the past three months. Ugh.
Anything making you queasy or sick? The pizza I ate the other day which was really sad. I love pizza, but the baby seems to be rebelling.
Gender? I've had some girl dreams, and most people are saying girl. I love hearing people's predictions.
Labor signs? Nope.
Symptoms? Just my loss of appetite mostly. A bit of an upset stomach here and there, but nothing major.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy.
Looking forward to? Hearing baby's heartbeat at our 16 week appointment.

As promised, we will keep you posted. Thank you for all of your support and kind words in the past couple weeks! We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment