Hello 2012

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to 2012, everyone!

For the New Year I'm not going to make a "resolution," but continue with my ongoing effort to be happy and healthy. I will try to keep a positive attitude no matter the circumstances. I will look at the glass half full, and surround myself with people who do the same. I will continue in my efforts to treat other people as I wish to be treated. I will strive to workout 3-4 times a week.

This year we have decided to keep memories in a jar for, sort of, a year in review next New Year. I found the idea on Pinterest, and have already implemented it into our home.


It will be so fun at the end of 2012 to open up this little time capsule and re-live all of the great times we had during the year.

2011 was a great year with lots of travel to visit friends and family across the country. Our apartment became more of a home, now that we've been there over a year and a half, and the creatures are now more like brother and sister.

2012 is sure to bring us another wonderful year full of family, friends, travel, and great memories. We can't wait!

Happy New Year, all!

1 comment:

  1. ooh I like the jar idea - that just might find its way into our house too!

    ReplyDelete