Photo Project

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Back when we learned that we were expecting, the hubs and I
talked about ways to document our pregnancy.
We decided on making t-shirts with iron on numbers, and taking a photo each month.

I haven't shared any belly photos yet, but now that it's actually noticeable,
thought I'd give you all a little peek!
At almost 23 weeks, people are starting to say "are you expecting,"
which I always thought was a bit risky to say to a woman,
but thankfully they are right!

Maternity pants and dresses (especially with this 90+ degree weather) are in full effect, but
I'm loving that the trends these days include flowy, tunic style tops,
because I haven't had to buy many of those ... yet. 

I can't believe we're past the half way mark - little girl will be here before we know it!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment