22 Weeks

Sunday, June 17, 2012

We're back from a couple days at Higgins, and all I can say is that two days is not enough. Two days at the lake with family, and 12 hours in the car is just not right. It was great getting out of the city, but baby girl and I are not really fans of long car rides. So, hopefully next time the time away will be more than double the drive time!

Ready for another update?

How far along? 22 weeks.
Total weight gain? 10-12 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Pants and dresses. 
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? Mostly good. I finally found a comfortable medium between my back and side. I've also been staying up later which is helping me sleep more soundly. 
Best moment this week? Family time at Higgins!
Miss anything? Not really. 
Movement? Yes, lots of kicks now. Although baby girl is really shy, and whenever someone else tries to check it out she immediately stops. 
Food cravings? Not really craving anything specific. I enjoy lemonade still, and a good root beer! Ice cream has also been making it's way into our house more now that it's so hot outside. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? No.
Labor signs? No.
Symptoms? Small headaches here and there.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy, although I have been a bit sensitive lately. And, the car ride today was a bit much for me and the little lady. 
Looking forward to? Another fun Bump Club event on Tuesday. 

It's time to get to bed, and hopefully sleep well before another Monday.

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment