Let's Go Green

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Side note to clear up my title for this post:
*Meaning environmentally friendly green, not root for the Spartans.

Well, this year time has really gotten away from me, and I didn't even think about holiday cards until this week. So, you're not going to get one for the Silvermans this year. Sorry.

Instead, I thought I would share with all of you my blog, and wish you merry greetings this way.

Here are some photos that could have been contenders for our holiday card:






Here are some phrases that we could have used for text in our holiday card:

"May your holiday season and new year be blessed with peace, love and joy."

"Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a very happy new year."

"Our halls are decked, our souls are jolly, we're festively dressed and singing, by golly!"

*All card quotes were found on Vista Print where I would have ordered said holiday cards.

Next year, hopefully, I'll get my act together and take care of this in a more timely manner. Until then, we've had a wonderful 2011, and can't wait to see what 2012 has in store. We hope the same for you!

Hugs,

Mallory, the hubs, and the creatures

No comments:

Post a Comment