Onto the Next Adventure

Friday, October 14, 2011

I've been daydreaming a lot lately about another trip abroad.
My first trip was to Greece (Athens and Santorini) for our honeymoon.
It was an awesome trip, and so mesmerizing to see all the ancient monuments of the Greek Gods.
There is nothing that I have seen in the United States that even compares.

  

There are so many other places that I want to see around the world.
I'm having a hard time figuring out how to decide.
Some of the places that I want to visit are...
Ireland, Germany, Spain, The Netherlands, Italy, and Switzerland.
(Not necessarily in that order.)

Let me know where you think our next adventure should take us.
The only requirements are ...
1. Overseas
2. Not Greece
3. Great food and drink

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment