Designer Baby

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Last summer I purchased an adorable onesie dress for Noelle at Baby Gap. What made it special is that it is her first Diane Von Furstenberg piece. I think it is awesome that she received her first DVF dress before she was even born. Don't you? I didn't get my first DVF dress until I was well into my 20s.

A few weeks ago I received a coupon in the mail from Gap for 25% off their new DVF for baby line that debuted today. I've been sitting on pins and needles since I got it, and just about died when I opened up the site. I am by no means a designer clothing shopper, but I simply cannot help myself looking at these rompers, dresses, and summer gear.



Noelle, what do you like best? You'll let me pick? Oh, you're so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment